Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

Mary Jane Alvero-Al Mahdi, The Visionary : Emirates Woman of the Year 2013

From humanitarians, visionaries, artists and achievers, 21 women have made it to the ninth Emirates Woman Woman Of The Year nominee list. Last September 30, the voting has ended and this day, 8th of October 2013 4 winners have been announced.

It is with pride and honor that our very own, Ms. Mary Jane Alvero-Al Mahdi made it to be the Emirates Woman of the Year 2013 for The Visionary Category. 

This is the confirmation received from Madam Mary Jane herself after seeing her Facebook post "
Alhamdulillah... To God be the glory". Congratulatory remarks poured in and I cannot just help myself to make a blog to celebrate her triumph. 




Photo screen shot from Emirates Woman Website



Photo screen shot from Emirates Woman Website

Congratulations Madam Mary Jane! You made 700,000 Filipinos in UAE proud and the rest of millions of Filipinos around the globe.


2 komento:

Unknown ayon kay ...

Thanks to you my dear soul sistah Wallei. This blog which you have written for me is much more worthy than the award I have received.... I am deeply honored and humbly flattered with your gestures. I love you sistah.... May God continue to shower you with peace and contentment in your life... I am an avid fan of yours... Mary Jane Alvero-Al Mahdi

Unknown ayon kay ...

Maayos